Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Looking Back: The Top Moments of 2013

When I look back over the last year, I am amazed!!!!  I look at my children, and they have changed so greatly.   I look at my sewing and I see how much I've grown.  And I look at myself and scratch my head wondering how in the world I got this all done ;op  I am so happy to have this outlet, this place to express, this place to share, this place to make new friends.

So here is a little glimpse back at my Top 5 posts of 2013:

#1:  I kicked off 2013 with my J.Crew Ruffle Dress Knock Off:
This Dress got me into Project Run and Play and is one of the few things I've done a full tutorial for - I really need to get better at making tutorials to share!!!!



#2: My upcycling entry for PR&P: Mo Squish Le comes in as the 2nd most loved post form 2013.



  I love this outfit so much, the details, the styling, and the fact that it is UPCYCLED.  I hope that I never lose that side of my design aesthetic!!!!

#3: It makes me SOOOOOOO happy to know that Operation Project $0, 2013 came in as a very close #3!





I am so excited that I get to share my passion that sewing doesn't have to be expensive.  I had so many great contributors add into the fun and created some of my favorite outfits for the year during the month of October.

#4: Next on the list was my contribution for Pattern Anthology 



First I was so honored to get the chance to participate in this pattern tour!  I love the clothes I made, and I loved getting to share a little glimpse at my passion for photography and how even bad shooting days can still produce something magical with a bit of planning and perseverance.

#5: Knocking Off Gap


Interesting - I'm noticing that people REALLY like tutorials... and my knock offs ;o)  Well Alrighty then, I'll make sure there is more of that in the future.  Someone tell Heidi of Elegance and Elephants to have another Knock Off Series - it always gets my inspiration going!!! *And can you believe how little baby girl was!!!


Thanks for being with me through this last year - I can't wait to see what 2014 has in store!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment